Thursday, March 22, 2012

We are officially certified adoptive parents!

Hello friends, I just wanted to share an exciting piece of news that we have been waiting to hear! This afternoon as I was in the middle of spring cleaning and teaching my children, we finally got the word that we are official certified adoptive parents. I can't believe it is finally happening. Since it has taken so long, I have tried not to think about it as much. Believe me, it is always in the back of my mind. We kept picking out children and feeling they were the ones only to find they had disappeared from the website the next week. We are excited about the next step; the most important step of picking out our children. Wow! That sounds so crazy to me. Now, we are just going to wait as God shows us which ones to choose.  If any of you readers have gone through adoption, how did you know the child was the one for your family? We would love to hear your experiences. And we would appreciate your prayers as we make this huge decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment